Today, I’m gonna show you how to make juicy berry jelly.
-strawberry or frozen berry mix
-1tbs lemon juice
- cut strawberry , put in the bowl. Coat the strawberry with sugar and leave 10min. Make gelatin soft by soak in the 4tbs water.
- Separate strawberry and juice. Put strawberry into the cake cup. Add water with juice 200ml in total. Heat it up until boiled. Then leave from stove. Add soft gelatin and lemon juice, then, mix well. Pour into cake cup. Put it in refrigerator until curdles.
I added strawberry and mix berry. Its juicy and so good. You should try this 🙂
Today’s desert was unbaked cheese jelly. It’s very easy and yummy!
-100g cream cheese
-50g plane yogurt
-100ml whipping cream
-1/2tbs lemon juice
-5g gelatin powder
- Make gelatin powder soft by soaking in 2tbs water.
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge and let it warm up to room temperature. Cream the cream cheese, then add sugar mix well, add plane yogurt and mix well, add whipping cream and mix well, add lemon juice and mix well.
- put 1 into microwave warm it up till melt and add into 2. mix well. put into fridge more than 1h
serve on the dish. pour strawberry jam on the jelly going to be perfect!
Soo yummmm ♡
Today, I will show you how to make “minced meat cutlet”. It’s juicy and healthy. Let’s cook this.
Ingredients (served for two)
-200g ground beef
-200g ground pork
*1/2tsp salt and pepper
1. Chopped cabbage and onion.
2. Put ground beef and pork into a bowl and mixing well. Add * and 1. Mix well until sticky.
3. Shape the meat into a ball form. Flatten it.
4. Put 3 into flour →egg→Panko
5. Put some oil in the pan about 1cm from the bottom. Turn on the stove. Fry the patty. After one side has turned brown, flip it using the spatula. Cook inside.
You can also make a sauce. Put 2tbs ketchup, 2tbs Worcester sauce and 1tsp sugar into a bowl ,mix well. Pour on the cutlet.
My dinner was minced cutlet ,broccoli and carrots salad and miso soup.
Today, I will show you how to make cheese in chicken cutlet. Cheese is thick and creamy. It’s so good. You should try this!
Ingredients (served for two)
-2 chicken blest
-4 slices cheese
-1 clove garlic
-moderate amount of salt
1. Cut the chicken in half (like open the book). Pounde thin and big. Put the 2pease of cheese on the chicken and sand. (I added celery’s leafs)
2. Ground garlic. Rub garlic and salt on the chicken. Cover with flowers. Next is egg. Last is panko.
3. Pour the oil in the pan about 1cm from the bottom.
Turn the heat up to high-medium. Fly about 7min. Turn the chicken over. Turn the heat down to low-medium and cook about 8min. It’s done!
You can add some lemon on the side. It’s goes well.
When you cut the chicken, creamy cheese is coming. Ummm, so good! You should try and enjoy your chicken!!
My dinner. I added egg-and-chives-soup, kinpira-salad, broccoli and rice with mixed grains.
Eat well. Be healthy. 🙂
Very nice weather and getting hot! How about cold sweets in this summer? Today I will show you how to make hand made Blueberry cheese ice cream.
-200g Cream cheese
-1tbs Lemon juice
-2tbs Soy milk
-200ml whip cream
-blueberry as you like
1. Add cream cheese and lemon juice into a bowl. Mix until smooth.
2. Pour the eggs and 30g sugar into a saucepan and mix well. Add soymilk and mix. Over low heat. Heat until mix is hot and small ring oh foam appears. Take off the heat and set aside for 20 min.
3. Put whip cream into a bowl with the rest of the sugar and beat with an electric hand blaster until the mixture has thickened.
4. Add 1 into 3 and mix well. Pour the custard into the case and add blueberry as you want. Put in freezer at least 1hour. Done!
ummm, yummy!! Cream cheese and blueberry are a good pairing.
Enjoy your handmade ice cream!!