I made wired shape chicken. Because, it’s gonna be Halloween soon! This spice I mixed was really good for chicken. You can’t stop eating 😛
-4 breast chicken
*2 tbs flower
*3 tbs corn starch
*1 tbs curry powder
*1 tbs garlic powder
*1 tbs parmesan cheese
*1 tbs vegetable stock
*1 tSp sugar
*hint of salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken lengthwise until middle. Don’t cut them all.
- Put * into a bowl. Mix well.
- Coat chicken with *.
- Put vegetable oil into a deep pan. Heat it until 170℃. Cook chicken. (don’t cook too much for juicy)
This spice is good with fried potato too!
Halloween is coming soon. Today, I will show you how to make a chocolate pumpkin tart. It’s perfect desert for Halloween. Even very healthy. No egg, no butter. Let’s start vegan chocolate pumpkin tart.
-50g coconut oil
-50g maple syrup
-salt a hint
-70g maple syrup
-40g cacao powder
-20g coconut oil
-vanilla a hint
-cinnamon a hint
Preheat the oven to 180℃. Put all the ingredients for the crust in the bowl. Mix well until dough hold together. Roll out the dough. Press dough on bottom and up sides of tart pan. Bake it until lightly browned, 20-30 min. Remove tart pans to a wire rack, and cool completely.
Chocolate filling :
- Combine all the ingredients for the filling in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Put the mixture in the crust. Leave it in the fridge for a hour.
You can enjoy with this as a chocolate vegan tart.
- Put all the ingredients for pumpkin cream in the deep pan. Heat it up to boil. Heat down to low heat and simmer until tender.
- Cool it down till room temperture. Spoon the pumpkin cream into a piping bag. Pipe it around the tart .
Enjoy your healthy chocolate pumpkin tart. It’s good for Halloween!
This is microwave cooking. No oven, no stove. Only used microwave today!
-5 leaf of cabbage(400g)
-400g minced pork
-salt and pepper
-1tbs vegetable stock powder
- Cut off cabbage core. Put cabbage in a heatproof glass and covered with plastic wrap. Microwaved it for 6min (600w).
- Chop the onion into fine. Cut the tomato into dice.
- Put panko and milk into a bowl. Add onions, minced pork, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Prepare a bowl(20cm inside diameter). Put cabbage leaves on. Wrap ③ in the cabbage. Covered well. You can push on with your hand if you needed.
- Covered plastic wrap. Microwave 15-20 min (600w).
- After cooked, pour the steamed juice from ⑤ into the soup pan. Add water, vegetable stock and diced tomato brings boil.
- Upside down minced cabbage on the dish. pour the soup(⑥) on the minced cabbage. It’s done.
While microwave, you can make another food. It’s very fast and easy.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy your meal.
Today, I’m gonna show you how to make Bacon cheese gratin from scratch. It’s very easy and taste so good. What you use kitchenware is only A pan.
Serve for 2 people
-2 slice of bacon
-1 and half tbs flower
-1tsp vegetable stock powder
-solt and pepper
-1tbs parmesan cheese
- Slice the onions. Cut the bacon as you like. Heat up the butter in a pan. Saute onions and bacon.
- Coat 1 with flower. MIx them until moistened. Pour soy-milk, water and vegetable stock powder with simmer on low heat. After started boiling, add parmesan cheese powder.
- Add macaroni and cook.
- When macaroni was cooked put broccoli on and pizza cheese as much you want. (you can taste it now. you can add salt and pepper) Cover the pan with the lid until the cheese melt.
- You can put parsley and black-pepper if you like. Then it’s done!
Use a spoon to scoop out the gratin. Enjoy 🙂
It’s actually good for your skins. Let’s try this!
[Serve for 3-4 people]
-1 bay leaf
-2tsp vegetable stock
-200ml soy-milk(or milk)
-salt and pepper
- cut vegetables. Heat up the butter on the soup pan. Add onions and continue stir-fry until onions becomes wilted. Then add rice, carrot and paprika stir-fry.
- Pour the water brings boil. Add vegetable stock and bay leaf. Stew vegetable on law heat.
- Take bay leaf . Cool 2 down. Put it in a blender. Then pour it in the soup pan again. heat it up. Slowly added soy-milk. Turn off the heat right before boil. Putting salt and pepper into the soup to enhance the flavour. It’s done!
You can add whipping cream instead of soy-milk. That’s gonna be rich flavor.
100ml soy-milk and 100ml whipping cream are good balance too.
Today’s dinner was
Umm, so good.
Eat well, Be healthy!
Today, I’m gonna show you how to make juicy berry jelly.
-strawberry or frozen berry mix
-1tbs lemon juice
- cut strawberry , put in the bowl. Coat the strawberry with sugar and leave 10min. Make gelatin soft by soak in the 4tbs water.
- Separate strawberry and juice. Put strawberry into the cake cup. Add water with juice 200ml in total. Heat it up until boiled. Then leave from stove. Add soft gelatin and lemon juice, then, mix well. Pour into cake cup. Put it in refrigerator until curdles.
I added strawberry and mix berry. Its juicy and so good. You should try this 🙂
Today’s desert was unbaked cheese jelly. It’s very easy and yummy!
-100g cream cheese
-50g plane yogurt
-100ml whipping cream
-1/2tbs lemon juice
-5g gelatin powder
- Make gelatin powder soft by soaking in 2tbs water.
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge and let it warm up to room temperature. Cream the cream cheese, then add sugar mix well, add plane yogurt and mix well, add whipping cream and mix well, add lemon juice and mix well.
- put 1 into microwave warm it up till melt and add into 2. mix well. put into fridge more than 1h
serve on the dish. pour strawberry jam on the jelly going to be perfect!
Soo yummmm ♡
Today, I will show you how to make “minced meat cutlet”. It’s juicy and healthy. Let’s cook this.
Ingredients (served for two)
-200g ground beef
-200g ground pork
*1/2tsp salt and pepper
1. Chopped cabbage and onion.
2. Put ground beef and pork into a bowl and mixing well. Add * and 1. Mix well until sticky.
3. Shape the meat into a ball form. Flatten it.
4. Put 3 into flour →egg→Panko
5. Put some oil in the pan about 1cm from the bottom. Turn on the stove. Fry the patty. After one side has turned brown, flip it using the spatula. Cook inside.
You can also make a sauce. Put 2tbs ketchup, 2tbs Worcester sauce and 1tsp sugar into a bowl ,mix well. Pour on the cutlet.
My dinner was minced cutlet ,broccoli and carrots salad and miso soup.
Today, I will show you how to make cheese in chicken cutlet. Cheese is thick and creamy. It’s so good. You should try this!
Ingredients (served for two)
-2 chicken blest
-4 slices cheese
-1 clove garlic
-moderate amount of salt
1. Cut the chicken in half (like open the book). Pounde thin and big. Put the 2pease of cheese on the chicken and sand. (I added celery’s leafs)
2. Ground garlic. Rub garlic and salt on the chicken. Cover with flowers. Next is egg. Last is panko.
3. Pour the oil in the pan about 1cm from the bottom.
Turn the heat up to high-medium. Fly about 7min. Turn the chicken over. Turn the heat down to low-medium and cook about 8min. It’s done!
You can add some lemon on the side. It’s goes well.
When you cut the chicken, creamy cheese is coming. Ummm, so good! You should try and enjoy your chicken!!
My dinner. I added egg-and-chives-soup, kinpira-salad, broccoli and rice with mixed grains.
Eat well. Be healthy. 🙂
Very nice weather and getting hot! How about cold sweets in this summer? Today I will show you how to make hand made Blueberry cheese ice cream.
-200g Cream cheese
-1tbs Lemon juice
-2tbs Soy milk
-200ml whip cream
-blueberry as you like
1. Add cream cheese and lemon juice into a bowl. Mix until smooth.
2. Pour the eggs and 30g sugar into a saucepan and mix well. Add soymilk and mix. Over low heat. Heat until mix is hot and small ring oh foam appears. Take off the heat and set aside for 20 min.
3. Put whip cream into a bowl with the rest of the sugar and beat with an electric hand blaster until the mixture has thickened.
4. Add 1 into 3 and mix well. Pour the custard into the case and add blueberry as you want. Put in freezer at least 1hour. Done!
ummm, yummy!! Cream cheese and blueberry are a good pairing.
Enjoy your handmade ice cream!!