This is microwave cooking. No oven, no stove. Only used microwave today!
-5 leaf of cabbage(400g)
-400g minced pork
-salt and pepper
-1tbs vegetable stock powder
- Cut off cabbage core. Put cabbage in a heatproof glass and covered with plastic wrap. Microwaved it for 6min (600w).
- Chop the onion into fine. Cut the tomato into dice.
- Put panko and milk into a bowl. Add onions, minced pork, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Prepare a bowl(20cm inside diameter). Put cabbage leaves on. Wrap ③ in the cabbage. Covered well. You can push on with your hand if you needed.
- Covered plastic wrap. Microwave 15-20 min (600w).
- After cooked, pour the steamed juice from ⑤ into the soup pan. Add water, vegetable stock and diced tomato brings boil.
- Upside down minced cabbage on the dish. pour the soup(⑥) on the minced cabbage. It’s done.
While microwave, you can make another food. It’s very fast and easy.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy your meal.